2/7/13

Beach Town Babe

Model : Cannelle Baldassari // Photography: Galen Oakes Photography // Stylist: Manon Herrmann-Auclair

For a long time I have been wanting to collaborate with my talented photographer friend Galen Oakes.. He recently moved to LA and we finally did something together... This shoot wasn't so prepared, as we didnt have much time to get it together or anyone for hair and make-up. I had to improvise myself as a makeup artist, I was surprised at how it turned up pretty good... so anyways yea I had fun styling this little impromptu photoshoot and cant wait to do more with him. I hope you like. x

-Special thanks to the Paul & Joe LA team for letting us borrow a few pieces for the shoot.-


3 comments:

  1. Magnifique travail les filles! C est juste trop beau! Elles viennent d ou les chaussures que porte Cannelle sur la photo ou elle est assise sur une chaise rouge? Je veuuuuxxxx!!! Bisous!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing here! amazing!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très belles photos, bravo . J aime le mur orange.

    ReplyDelete