Choker & bracelets: Imachicnation (Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Photos taken by Leo Volk Matus a few weeks ago in LA.
Check out his page here, and Follow @Kultla on Instagram
If you never heard about Glass Animals, make sure to check them out because they have a lot of great songs!
This one is their latest one, and its so damn good ! Thanks to the one who introduced me to them ;)
I am back in Bali once again and spent the weekend in Bingin to relax with my girlies.
On the program, beach, star gazing, surf, yoga, eating fresh grilled fish with our toes in the sand, and No stress...
These are my last pictures from my trip to Tulum, seeing them makes me wanna go back so bad...
Here are some restaurants recommendations for the food lovers, like me:
1. Hartwood, probably one of the best meal we had. We ordered two different fish dish and they were just cooked to the perfection.. Get there early, at 6pm to put your name down to have a table quickly, or just come later around 9..
2. Restaurare, good clean vegan cuisine, I recommend the vegetable coconut curry! Cute spot for lunch time in between palm trees.
3. Los AguaChiles. Everyone usually recommends El Camello, and we tried it, but that one was way better, a few steps after El Camello...
4. Puro Corazon, really cute restaurant and really good food and cocktails. We had our last dinner there, try to go there when there is Live music...
5. Posada Margherita, small selection but Oh sooo good. All the pasta are freshly made on the spot. Very yummy Italian food. We had the vegetarian pasta, and a fresh fish that was literally melting in my mouth at each bite.
6. Bar Adelita on Santa Fe Beach near the ruins, is a cute little bar with swings and hammocks everywhere... it was an awesome spot for lunch because we ate on the beach overlooking the ocean. I tried the cactus tacos for the first time, and YUM they were good. Make sure to try their passion fruit margarita also, it's delicious and freshly made.
We ate at other restaurants that were delicious but unfortunately I don't remember their names... You can find good Mexican food almost everywhere!
Voila... Until next time!